You can easily follow the basic analytics about your bot in the Analytics section in the main menu.
Please find below the brief description of each section of statistics that is available to you 🙂
- Total users. The graph show the cumulative amount of users operated by date on a certain date. You can manage the period viewed adjusting the X-axis pressing “-” on the right or moving the shadow field under the graph
- Users. The diagram shows the total amount of users operated by a bot. The information inside the diagram (+7 users) is shown always for a period of 7 days.
- Channels. The histogram shows the total amount of users distributed to channels they used to talk with a bot. Using this graph, you can easily understand which channel is the most popular one.
- Broadcast. Basic statistics on broadcasts shows how many users opened a broadcast sent to them and how many of them clicked the link inside it. Open rate = number of users who opened broadcasts/ total amount of users to whom this broadcasts were sent. CTR (clickthrough ratio) = number of clicks on links inside broadcasts/total amount of users to whom this broadcasts were sent.
- Chats. Here you can find the distribution of chats operated in your bot.
- # of chats without the operator = # of chats where the conversation ended successfully without a live operator.
- # of chats switched to a live operator = # of chats where the conversation was switched to a live operator during the talk but not from any of answers to unexpected messages.
- # of unexpected chats = # of chats switched to a live operator from an answer to an unexpected message.
- Chats by operators shows distribution of chats by operates who processed them.
- Successful chats shows the success rate of chats processed by a bot in general. Success rate = percentage of chats out of total amount of chats where the conversation ended successfully.